We’re sure you’re familiar with aluminum foil. Many people use it in cooking, but not many people think of using it to wrap body parts. It may sound like a strange idea, but it turns out aluminum foil is a great product for your everyday ailments.
Wrapping body parts in aluminum foil can bring many benefits and benefits. For example, it is great for tiredness, it relieves aching joints, it soothes the pain of burns and it can even be used to help you heal from a cold.
Aluminum foil has an amazing amount of useful uses that you may never have thought of before.
- Need Cooker but don’t have one at home? No problem; by folding a piece of aluminum foil you can easily make your own funnel that does not leak. Ideal!
- If you must iron some clothes but don’t have time to do it, aluminum foil is the ideal solution. Wrap a piece of clothing around a piece of foil and then iron it. The foil irons the garment on both sides at the same time. You’ll be done much faster!
- Blunt scissors? No problem. If you use aluminum foil, the scissors will be nice and sharp before you know it. All you need to do is take a piece of foil and cut it into smaller pieces. That’s all!
- Static adhesion on clothes can be very frustrating. Fortunately, there is a quick and easy trick to fix this. All you have to do is crush some foil into a ball and rub it into the clothing. The static cling will be gone.
- Do you have a weak WiFi signal at your place? Make a screen out of aluminum foil and place it against a wall where you want to amplify the signal. The signal is amplified towards the screen.
Back to the feet! On the next page you can read how to use aluminum foil when you have a cold or fatigue.
Page 1 of 2